Schedule conflict in Scottsdale between T10 Key Management SG & T10 Lock SG

Kevin D Butt kdbutt at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 28 16:27:05 PST 2005

* Kevin D Butt <kdbutt at us.ibm.com>
--=_alternative 00026BF0072570C8_=

I have already booked for the key management study group and will only
be in town long enough for that group.  I would NOT support moving that
meeting.

Kevin D. Butt
Fibre Channel & SCSI Architect, IBM Tape Firmware,
6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ  85744
Tie-line 321; Office: 520-799-5280, Lab: 799-5751, Fax: 799-4138, Email:
kdbutt at us.ibm.com

"John Geldman" <jgeldman at lexarmedia.com>
Sent by: owner-t10 at t10.org

11/28/2005 04:02 PM

<t10 at t10.org>

cc

Subject
Schedule conflict in Scottsdale between T10 Key Management SG & T10 Lock
SG

* "John Geldman" <jgeldman at lexarmedia.com>
*
Looking at the schedule for the January meetings, I see that the Key
Management and Lock Study Groups are overlapping on Thursday afternoon
(1/12).

I am interested in both, and suspect that there may be others. I'll
bring it up in the Key Management phone call tomorrow.

I don't have enough information to suggest a specific compromise, but
would be open to working one of these SG's earlier in the week, later in
the evening or even forcing Friday as a travel day (a session on Friday
morning).

John Geldman
Sr. OEM Project Manager
Lexar Media
47300 Bayside Parkway
Fremont, CA 94538
T: 510 580-8715
C: 408 781-0824
E: jgeldman at lexar.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org

--=_alternative 00026BF0072570C8_=

study group and will only be in town long enough for that group. &nbsp;I
would NOT support moving that meeting.</font>
Kevin D. Butt<br>
Fibre Channel &amp; SCSI Architect, IBM Tape Firmware, <br>
6TYA, 9000 S. Rita Rd., Tucson, AZ &nbsp;85744<br>
Tie-line 321; Office: 520-799-5280, Lab: 799-5751, Fax: 799-4138, Email:
kdbutt at us.ibm.com</font>
<jgeldman at lexarmedia.com&gt;</b> </font>
between T10 Key Management SG &amp; T10 Lock SG</font></table>
* "John Geldman" <jgeldman at lexarmedia.com&gt;<br>
*<br>
Looking at the schedule for the January meetings, I see that the Key<br>
Management and Lock Study Groups are overlapping on Thursday afternoon<br>
(1/12).<br>
I am interested in both, and suspect that there may be others. I'll<br>
bring it up in the Key Management phone call tomorrow.<br>
I don't have enough information to suggest a specific compromise, but<br>
would be open to working one of these SG's earlier in the week, later in<br>
the evening or even forcing Friday as a travel day (a session on Friday<br>
morning). <br>
John Geldman<br>
Sr. OEM Project Manager<br>
Lexar Media<br>
47300 Bayside Parkway<br>
Fremont, CA 94538<br>
T: 510 580-8715<br>
C: 408 781-0824<br>
E: jgeldman at lexar.com<br>
*<br>
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with<br>
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org<br>
</tt></font>
--=_alternative 00026BF0072570C8_=--