Schedule conflict in Scottsdale between T10 Key Management SG & T10 Lock SG

John Geldman jgeldman at lexarmedia.com
Mon Nov 28 15:02:03 PST 2005

* "John Geldman" <jgeldman at lexarmedia.com>
*
Looking at the schedule for the January meetings, I see that the Key
Management and Lock Study Groups are overlapping on Thursday afternoon
(1/12).

I am interested in both, and suspect that there may be others. I'll
bring it up in the Key Management phone call tomorrow.

I don't have enough information to suggest a specific compromise, but
would be open to working one of these SG's earlier in the week, later in
the evening or even forcing Friday as a travel day (a session on Friday
morning).

John Geldman
Sr. OEM Project Manager
Lexar Media