SAS protocol WG teleconference 12/2/2005 10am Central

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Wed Nov 16 16:09:46 PST 2005

Since we ran out of time in the November meeting, there will be an
interim SAS Protocol WG teleconference in December:

Friday 2 December 2005
8am PT, 9am MT, 10am CT, 11am ET
3 hours

Topics:
1. 05-373r2 Expander state machine issues  (Craig Stoops, Expert I/O)
2. 05-381r0 SAS-2 multiplexing   (Rob Elliott, HP)
3. anything else, time permitting

Telephone:
  Phone: 866-639-4721 or 574-948-0372
  Participant code: 5185037

Online:
  HP no longer uses WebEx - we have "HP Virtual Rooms" instead.
  We'll try it out for this meeting:

  Use the following link before the meeting to install the software:
    https://www.rooms.hp.com/testsetup

  Participant access:
    https://www.rooms.hp.com/attend/default.aspx?key=EPRCKK7EUE

Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com