June 1 SAT FTF Meeting

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Tue May 31 09:34:53 PDT 2005

* "Mark Overby" <MOverby at nvidia.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C565FE.AC0BD81F

I've been notified that my mail may not have gotten to the reflector:=20

SAT Face to Face Meeting, June 1=20
0930 to 1700=20

NVIDIA=20
2701 San Tomas Expressway=20
Santa Clara, CA   95051=20

NVIDIA is hosting a face to face SAT meeting, Wednesday June 1, 2005 at
our corporate headquarters (address above). When arriving at our
facility, please check in at building D with reception. We will be
meeting in Executive Board Room 2 in that building.=20

If you are staying overnight, I recommend the Hawthorne Suites (located
on El Camino Real, approximately 1.3 miles from our facility) or the
Embassy Suites (located on Lakeside Drive, approximately 1.2 miles from
our facility).

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by e-mail or my cell
phone at 425-417-9412.=20

Thank you,=20

Mark Overby=20
Platform Architecture=20
NVIDIA Corporation=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C565FE.AC0BD81F

 June 1 SAT FTF Meeting I've been notified that my mail may = not have gotten to the reflector: SAT Face to Face Meeting, June = 1
0930 to 1700 NVIDIA
2701 San Tomas Expressway
Santa Clara, CA   = 95051 NVIDIA is hosting a face to face SAT = meeting, Wednesday June 1, 2005 at our corporate headquarters (address = above). When arriving at our facility, please check in at building D = with reception. We will be meeting in Executive Board Room 2 in that = building. If you are staying overnight, I = recommend the Hawthorne Suites (located on El Camino Real, = approximately 1.3 miles from our facility) or the Embassy Suites = (located on Lakeside Drive, approximately 1.2 miles from our = facility). If you have any questions, feel free = to contact me by e-mail or my cell phone at 425-417-9412. Thank you,
Mark Overby
Platform Architecture
NVIDIA Corporation
------_=_NextPart_001_01C565FE.AC0BD81F--