SAT Face to Face meeting June 1

Mark Overby MOverby at nvidia.com
Mon May 23 12:10:02 PDT 2005

* "Mark Overby" <MOverby at nvidia.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C55FCB.06CED666

As discussed on the May 19th teleconference has been confirmed for June
1 from 0930 to 1700. We (NVIDIA) will be hosting the FTF at our
corporate headquarters in Santa Clara, CA (closest airport is SJC  ~4
miles away). For those of you that attended the SAT meeting / T13
plenary in February, this is the same location. I will be posting a =
more
formal document with directions and such today or tomorrow, but I =
wanted
to get this out there for people that need to make travel arrangements.

Thanks!=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C55FCB.06CED666

 SAT Face to Face meeting June 1 As discussed on the May 19th = teleconference has been confirmed for June 1 from 0930 to 1700. We = (NVIDIA) will be hosting the FTF at our corporate headquarters in Santa = Clara, CA (closest airport is SJC  ~4 miles away). For those of = you that attended the SAT meeting / T13 plenary in February, this is = the same location. I will be posting a more formal document with = directions and such today or tomorrow, but I wanted to get this out = there for people that need to make travel arrangements. Thanks!
------_=_NextPart_001_01C55FCB.06CED666--