Fixed TimeOut bit in Time-out Feature Descriptor?

David Burg dburg at nero.com
Mon May 23 09:52:12 PDT 2005

* "David Burg" <dburg at nero.com>
*
Dear all,

Reviewing some code I found someone checking for a 'Fixed TimeOut' bit
beside the Group3 bit of the Time-out Feature Descriptor.

I can't find such 'Fixed TimeOut' bit in MMC nor Mt Fuji specification
documents.

Is this a bit really reported by devices on the market? Should we add it to
the specifications?

Best regards,

David Burg

David Burg
Software Development,
InCD and Low Level Drivers Project Leader

Nero AG               phone: +49 (0)7248 928 327 (room line) Internal VoIP
-363
Im Stoeckmaedle 18    fax:   +49 (0)7248 928 299
76307 Karlsbad        email: dburg at nero.com
Germany               http://www.nero.com

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org