May Mt.Fuji meeting minutes

David Burg dburg at nero.com
Mon May 23 01:24:31 PDT 2005

* "David Burg" <dburg at nero.com>
*
Dear all,

Unfortunately I couldn't attend this meeting. Could the distributed
documents be uploaded to the ftp server as well?
I have found some in ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_6/Proposal/MAY05 but
not all. For instance, I am looking for "Error code 050518.pdf" and
"HDDVDRW_MODEL_050518.pdf"

I have a comment regarding "7.1.2 Returned error code when an unsupported
medium is installed". 2/3A/01 and 2/3A/02 are much better than 2/3A/00 as
they describe the door status and allow software to offer either "eject" or
"load" to the user.

> "Regardless of the media type, Microsoft suggested to return one fixed
unified error code to recognize the exact situation."

Nero agrees!!!

-

Then, I thank you all for the preparation you made for e-mail voting of TSR.

Best regards,

David Burg

David Burg
Software Development,
InCD and Low Level Drivers Project Leader

Nero AG               phone: +49 (0)7248 928 327 (room line) Internal VoIP
-363
Im Stoeckmaedle 18    fax:   +49 (0)7248 928 299
76307 Karlsbad        email: dburg at nero.com
Germany               http://www.nero.com