May Mt.Fuji meeting minutes

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Sun May 22 21:01:52 PDT 2005

* Takaharu Ai <ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com>
*
Hello Kohda-san,

Regarding LJA of Reserved RZone at second bullet on page 4, I mentioned
the current Physical specification allows to set this field to either
00h or End sector number of Layer 0, and Pioneer claimed that it shall
not be set to zero.

To be this limitation mandatory, Physical specification must be amended.
I think we decided this was also Pioneer's action item.

Takaharu Ai
MSDC
Panasonic AVC Networks Company
Matsushita/Panasonic