[Reminder] : Mt Fuji HD DVD SWG meeting announcement

Shunsuke Kimura shunsuke.kimura at toshiba.co.jp
Sun May 8 20:39:18 PDT 2005

* Shunsuke Kimura <shunsuke.kimura at toshiba.co.jp>
*
Dear All,

I would like to confirm whether all the attendees have replyed.
If you attend the Mt.Fuji6 HD DVD SWG meeting scheduled
on May 10 @Toshiba HQ and have not replyed yet,
then please inform it to me by today (May 9, JST).

Best Regards,
Shunsuke Kimura
Toshiba

Dear Mt.Fuji6 members,

The Mt.Fuji6 HD DVD sub working group(SWG) meeting will be
held as follows;

1. Date & Time
  May 10 (Tuesday)   10:00am -  5:00pm

2. Place
  Toshiba building( http://www.toshiba.co.jp/worldwide/about/overseas.html )
	Seven minutes on foot through passage from Hamamatsucho Station,
	Yamanote Line or Keihin-Tohoku Line. (JR)

	-Meeting Room : 3915 (Available from 9:30)

3. Request for attendees
  Please inform me the attendants by "May 8 (Japan time)".

   NOTE: ATTENDEE LIST is required for security reason and preparing
      the meeting facilities. Lunch will be provided.

Best Regards,
S. Kimura
Toshiba

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Shunsuke Kimura
   CORE TECHNOLOGY CENTER, TOSHIBA Corp.
     E-MAIL: shunsuke.kimura at toshiba.co.jp
     TEL: +81-45-770-3320      FAX: +81-45-770-3189
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org