Mt.Fuji Ver.6 Rev.0.92

takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
Thu Jun 30 03:55:29 PDT 2005

* takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Dear all,

After the publication of Fuji6 Rev 0.91, I received some comments from
Mike-san (busTRACE technology), Tokumitsu-san (Hitachi) and others. I have
made some updates to rev. 0.91 and it is prepared as rev. 0.92.
Only the updated portions from rev 0.91 are highlighted in this revision.
Please check the following URL to see the difference:

ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_6/Spec/Fuji6r092_diff.pdf
or
ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_6/Spec/Fuji6r092_diff.zip

Any comment on rev 0.92 is appreciated.

P.S.
In rev 0.92, the following command names were changed to be consistent with
MMC command name.
If you have objection for this change, please send your opinion.

CLOSE TRACK/RZONE/SESSION/BORDER command --> CLOSE TRACK/SESSION command
RESERVE TRACK/RZONE/RMZ command --> RESERVE TRACK command
READ TRACK/RZONE INFORMATION command --> READ TRACK INFORMATION command

Kind Regards,
---
Takeshi Kohda

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org