Mt.Fuji Ver.6 Rev.0.91 is available

takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
Tue Jun 28 04:37:40 PDT 2005

* takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Dear David,

RMA sector is 2KB in size. So if you wish to get the previous 32KB block,
you should decrease the Address field value in CDB by sixteen.
And the Allocation Length field in CDB should be set to 32KB in this case.

Of course, you do not necessarily need to get whole RMD block (=32KB).
You can specify arbitrary RMA sector number (=less than or equal to the
value of the Last Recorded RMA Sector Number field) and you can specify
your desired number of bytes by specifying the Allocation Length value
(=maximum 32KB).

Kind regards,
---
Takeshi Kohda