Mt.Fuji Ver.6 Rev.0.91 is available

takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
Fri Jun 24 05:15:40 PDT 2005

* takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
*

Dear all,

During the period of these weeks, I have got a lot of comments from Ai-san
(Panasonic), Suzuki-san (NEC) and Kimura-san (Toshiba) and others.
Thank you for your valuable inputs to improve the quality of the
specification.

There are many updates especially for DVD-R Dual Layer model section.
Almost changes are editorial corrections or reconstruction but technical
error corrections are also included.
I think it is necessary to extend the review period due to these many
changes.

Fortunately we will have face to face Fuji meeting in Colorado. I would
like to confirm the changes applied between rev.0.9 and rev.0.91.
Any comment on Rev. 0.91 is also welcome.

Mt.Fuji Ver.6 Rev.0.91 is available as:

ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_6/Spec/Fuji6r091.pdf
or
ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_6/Spec/Fuji6r091.zip

If you wish to see the difference from Fuji6r08.pdf and Fuji6r09.pdf,

ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_6/Spec/Fuji6r091_diff.pdf
or
ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_6/Spec/Fuji6r091_diff.zip

are also available.

Kind Regards,
---
Takeshi Kohda