Request to have another Mt. Fuji Meeting

Atsushi Ishihara atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp
Mon Jun 20 00:23:28 PDT 2005

* atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp (Atsushi Ishihara)
*
Dear Tanikawa-san,

As you may already know, the AACS group notified the DVD Forum at the
WG-9 meeting held on June 14th that the AACS drive authentication will
be changed to a two-way method instead of currently specified one-way
method. In response to this change, the Mt. Fuji draft specification
need to be modified accordingly and I would take the editor's role for
the modification. Because I understand the modofication need to be input
to MMC by the next MMC meeting that is supposed to be held in the week
of July 11th, would it be possible to have a Mt. Fuji meeting before the
next MMC meeting? Because I am planning to have an AACS SWG on July 5th
in Tokyo, a date after July 5th and bofore the MMC meeting is most
preferred.

Thank you for your consideration, in advance.

Best Regards,
Atsushi Ishihara, Toshiba

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org