July MMC Meeting

Bill McFerrin billmc at tstar.net
Tue Jun 14 18:18:34 PDT 2005

* "Bill McFerrin" <billmc at tstar.net>
*
Members:
For those who are as yet unaware, my house was struck by lightning early on
the morning of 28 May.  The upstairs and attic have been ruined by the
resulting fire.  Half of the downstairs was ruined by he water damage from
the fire fighters.  All of my family was able to get out of the house
unharmed.  I rescued my laptop, but the lightning had destroyed the AC
adapter and my embedded modem.  That left me without communication by e-mail
for about a week.  This event was at the beginning of the Memorial Day
week-end (a big holiday in the US), so we were unable to get started on
recovery until Tuesday, 31 May.  The difficulties of dealing with all of
this has kept me from my job.  I am now able to work 1/2 time most days.

At this time the MMC meeting will be 2 days - Tuesday and Wednesday - July
12 and 13.  I should post the next version of version of MMC5 sometime next
week.  I have attached the meeting information file that you can find at
www.t10.org.

I shall persevere and I hope that you will have patience with me.

Kind Regards,
Bill McFerrin

Meeting announcement link: http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m068.pdf

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org