About Invisible RZone in Format4 RMD Filed4

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Sun Jun 5 21:56:30 PDT 2005

* Takaharu Ai <ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com>
*
Hello Akahoshi-san,

My understanding is that all the Invisible RZone related fields
including Jump interval field must be set to all 00h to indicate those
fields are invalid. I think we should assume no Invisible RZone exists
on the disc.

But there is another question.

Which number shall I set to Invisible RZone number field if Invisible
RZone does not exist on the disc?

Takaharu Ai
MSDC
Panasonic AVC Networks Company