Reminder: Book Hotel for September T10 Meeting

Rachelle Trent Rachelle_Trent at pmc-sierra.com
Wed Jul 27 15:04:46 PDT 2005

* Rachelle Trent <Rachelle_Trent at pmc-sierra.com>
*
Reminder - August 19th is booking deadline for Vancouver meeting Sept 12-16th.

September is a very busy tourist month in Vancouver, please make sure you book the hotel well in advance.

Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown
Reservations: 1-800-207-4150
City View: $209.00 CDN + tax (approx $168 USD)
Ocean View: $239.00 CDN + tax (approx $191 USD)
GROUP NAME: PMC-Sierra Ltd.
Cutoff: August 19th

Reminder - Wednesday Night Boat Cruise, RSVP required

PMC will be hosting a 3hr boat cruise around Vancouver Harbour on Wednesday, Sept 14. The cruise will run from 7 - 10pm and include dinner & refreshments. We are limited to a maximum of 100 people, therefore preference will be given to T10 members, and then first come first serve to guests (one guest per member).
All attendees must RSVP by Wednesday, Aug 31.
Please send RSVP to Kelly_Pollock at pmc-sierra.com, subject: T10 Boat Cruise.
Please include any dietary restrictions in your email (i.e. vegetarian).

Any questions or problems booking, please contact me.

Thanks.
Rachelle Trent
SAS Product Marketing Manager
Enterprise & Storage Division