Updated Draft for AACS Command Set

Atsushi Ishihara atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp
Sun Jul 10 18:23:38 PDT 2005

* atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp (Atsushi Ishihara)
*
Because the original sending failed in an error, I am resending this.

Dear All,

I have placed updated drafts for AACS command set on the Mt. Fuji FTP
site. Please look in the following URL.

   ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji_6/Proposal/JUL05/AACS/

The drafts reflect the result of AACS SWG meeting held on July 5th. The
drafts are prepared in the form of Mt. Fuji specifications and each
drafts are in both clean version and redlined version. I would like to
discuss these drafts and conclude them at the Mt. Fuji meeting tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Atsushi Ishihara, Toshiba
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org