Log Sense

David Burg dburg at nero.com
Fri Jul 8 09:45:15 PDT 2005

* "David Burg" <dburg at nero.com>
*
Dear Wasim,

According to table 44 of spc3r22a, Log Sense is an optional command. Yes,
Log Sense is not in the MMC standard. A CD/DVD devices may still support the
Log Sense command if additionally to MMC it complies to SPC and supports
this optional command. As far as I know, this command is not commonly used
with CD/DVD devices and I recommend to not rely on it for this type of
devices.

Best regards,

David Burg

David Burg
Software Development

Nero AG               phone: +49 (0)7248 928 327 (room line) Internal VoIP
-363
Im Stoeckmaedle 18    fax:   +49 (0)7248 928 299
76307 Karlsbad        email: dburg at nero.com
Germany               http://www.nero.com