July Mt. Fuji Meeting Time and Location

Atsushi Ishihara atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp
Wed Jul 6 08:51:52 PDT 2005

* atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp (Atsushi Ishihara)
*
Dear All,

At last I have gotten a confirmation of the meeting arrangement from the
hotel. Here is the information of meeting time and location for the July
Mt. Fuji meeting.

1. Date & Time:

     July 11th (Monday), 2005   9:00 am - 5:00 pm

2. Location:

     Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs Hotel, Fremont room
       4 S. Cascade Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80903 USA
       Tel: +1-719-955-5600
       Fax: +1-719-389-0259

       http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=EYEWIZH0LJETOCSGBIVM22QKIYFC3UUC?ctyhocn=COSCSHF

3. Equipment:

     A Projector and a screen are available

I apologize the delay of providing these information and any
inconvenience that may cause you.

Best Regards,
Atsushi Ishihara, Toshiba

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org