Request to have another Mt. Fuji Meeting

Atsushi Ishihara atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp
Mon Jul 4 19:32:55 PDT 2005

* atsushi.ishihara at toshiba.co.jp (Atsushi Ishihara)
*
Dear Tanikawa-san, David and other Mt. Fuji members,

Yes, the next Mt. Fuji meeting is planned to be held on July 11th at the
Antlers Hilton Colorado Springs hotel, the same hotel where the next MMC
meeting take place. Though I am experiencing a difficulty to get
confirmation from the hotel about a meeting room and arrangement because
of time difference and the US holidays, it would be basically OK as they
have suggested several meeting rooms are available on July 11th. Once I
get a confirmation, I will distribute more detailed meeting information.

Thank you for your patience on this issue.

Best Regards,
Atsushi Ishihara, Toshiba

	owner-mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com, t10 at t10.org

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org