Request to have another Mt. Fuji Meeting

David Burg dburg at nero.com
Mon Jul 4 06:05:44 PDT 2005

* "David Burg" <dburg at nero.com>
*
Dear all,

Is the Mt Fuji plenary meeting on July 11th still actual? Will it be hosted
also in the Doubletree World Arena Hotel?

I am confused because I did not receive the additional information from
Toshiba-san which Tanikawa-san announced, and because Bill Mc Ferrin
announced last week that the MMC meeting on 12th and 13th will be shared
with Mt Fuji with a very busy schedule. My feeling is that it would be wiser
to have 3 days of meeting total, given the many items on our agenda.

Best regards,

David Burg,
Nero AG.