Minutes SAS-1.1 PHY WG teleconference January 13, 2005

Alvin.Cox at seagate.com Alvin.Cox at seagate.com
Thu Jan 13 13:35:58 PST 2005

* Alvin.Cox at seagate.com
--=_alternative 0076931886256F88_=

The link below is to the minutes from today's call. Please note that new
links are included to the test data Barry presented, the revised
external cable specification, and to the revised OOB behavior proposal.
I have also included a couple of notes in the F2F agenda items regarding
04-370 changing IR and CR to IT and CT plus noting that the figures are
reversed for figure 4 and 5 in 05-023.

I just remembered that I left Vit off the attendance list. I can revise
the posting if necessary.

Alvin Cox
Seagate Technology, LLC
Tel 405-350-7424
Fax 405-324-3067
Cell 405-206-4809
E-Mail  alvin.cox at seagate.com

--=_alternative 0076931886256F88_=

today's call. Please note that new links are included to the test data
Barry presented, the revised external cable specification, and to the revised
OOB behavior proposal. I have also included a couple of notes in the F2F
agenda items regarding 04-370 changing IR and CR to IT and CT plus noting
that the figures are reversed for figure 4 and 5 in 05-023.</font>
the attendance list. I can revise the posting if necessary.</font>
Alvin Cox<br>
Seagate Technology, LLC<br>
Tel 405-350-7424<br>
Fax 405-324-3067<br>