Voting notice

H服部 克己  (マーケティング・開発部) KHattori at gnm.infopd.sanyo.co.jp
Mon Dec 19 19:13:07 PST 2005

* =?iso-2022-jp?B?SBskQkl+SXQbKEIgGyRCOW44SiEhISEhSiVeITwlMSVGJSMlcyUwGyhC?= =?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCISYzK0gvSXQhSxsoQg==?= <KHattori at gnm.infopd.sanyo.co.jp>
*
Dear Katata-san and all,

1. Fuji6 Rev.0.99
   This document seems to be good.

   However, I have a question to this document.
   The model section of Fuji doesn't have a description about the BD but Fuji has a description about 16 BDs to another chapter.
   I think that this description is kind.
   However, will these 16 BD items be the description which Fuji needs?

   The Fuji6 document is special about the handling of DVD+RW/R, too.
   The model section of Fuji6 doesn't have a description about DVD+RW/R.
   Then, Feature has a description about DVD+RW/R.
   However, WriteProtect-Feature lacks a description about DVD+RW/R.

   As for these points, will Fuji6 should be corrected?
   I think when these are not a technical items.
   Therefore, I want to approve "Fuji6 Rev. 1.0".

2. about Fuji7
   I accept a proposal about Fuji7.

Best Regards,
  Katsuki Hattori
  Senior Staff
  E-mail: Khattori at gnm.infopd.sanyo.co.jp
  SANYO Electric Co. Ltd.
  Electric Devices Company
  New OPT-BU, Marketing & Development Dept.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org