New revision of encryption commands for tape drives is posted

Paul Entzel Paul.Entzel at quantum.com
Mon Dec 12 10:39:40 PST 2005

* "Paul Entzel" <Paul.Entzel at Quantum.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5FF4B.69386FD1

I have posted a new revision of T10/05-446 to the T10 server.  At the
Encryption Key Management study group meeting last week, the group
decided to use this document as the basis for the first phase of the
process of adding commands to control encryption in SCSI tape drives.
Several modifications were suggested and this revision contains most of
these changes.  This proposal has been added to the agenda of the SSC-3
working group meeting on January 10, 2006.  I am happy to accept email
comments before that meeting, and I have no problem creating more
revisions of this document.  The new revision contains a revision
history section with a list of changes, but does not include change
bars.  If anyone would like a version with change bars, please email me
and I will send you one.

Paul Entzel

Senior Firmware Engineer

Quantum, QSD

paul.entzel at quantum.com

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5FF4B.69386FD1

 New revision of encryption commands for tape drives is = posted I = have posted a new revision of T10/05-446 to the T10 = server.  At the Encryption = Key Management study group meeting last week, the group decided to use = this document as the basis for the first phase of the process of adding = commands to control encryption in SCSI tape = drives.  Several modifications = were suggested and this revision contains most of these changes.  = This proposal has been added to the = agenda of the SSC-3 working group = meeting on January 10, 2006.  I am happy to = accept = email comments before that meeting, and I have no problem = creating more revisions of this document.  The new revision contains a revision history = section with a list of changes, but does not include change = bars.  = If anyone would like a version with change bars, please = email me and I will send = you one. Paul = Entzel Senior Firmware Engineer Quantum, QSD paul.entzel at quantum.com
------_=_NextPart_001_01C5FF4B.69386FD1--