About September 12 Mt.Fuji meeting

Takaharu Ai ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
Fri Aug 12 02:19:41 PDT 2005

* Takaharu Ai <ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com>
*
Hello Katata-san,

I am wondering that September MMC meeting has been scheduled for two
days WITHOUT Hybrid disc issue. If Mt.Fuji meeting ask MMC meeting to
add this HEAVY discussion item to their own agenda items, they will not
be able to finish their items in two days.

Also, some proposals for this issue have been proposed to Mt.Fuji
meeting. Those proposals should be handled by Mt.Fuji meeting.

So, I think;
  - we need to schedule September Mt.Fuji meeting,
  - it should be Mt.Fuji/MMC joint meeting if they accept, and
  - Monday is the most appropriate date to have the meeting.
Of course, the joint meeting can be Tuesday if Bill accepts to spend one
of two days of MMC meeting for this issue.

Takaharu Ai
MSDC
Panasonic AVC Networks Company
Matsushita/Panasonic