SAS-2 6 Gbps phy WG meeting May 25/26

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) elliott at hp.com
Tue Apr 26 15:45:14 PDT 2005

* "Elliott, Robert (Server Storage)" <elliott at hp.com>
*

Here is the meeting information for the SAS-2 6 Gbps meeting on Wed/Thu
25-26 May 2005 (9am-5pm each day).

Hilton Garden Inn
7979 Willow Chase Boulevard, Houston, Texas, United States 77070
Tel: 1-832-912-1000  Fax: 1-832-912-1025
Tel: 1-877-STAYHGI   (1-877-782-9444)
http://www.houstonnorthwest.gardeninn.com

Group Name: HP T10 Ad Hoc 6G

Room:             Single Rate:       Double Rate:
King Bed Room        $99.00          $99.00

Reservation Cut off Date:  May 18, 2005

Reservation Method: Individual Call-in
Extra Person Charge: $10.00
All reservations must be guaranteed to a credit card or to company (if
approved for billing).  Those reservations not canceled by 6:00PM (24
hours prior to arrival) will be billed accordingly.

Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com
https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org