mt fuji found where

Pat LaVarre p.lavarre at IEEE.org
Thu May 20 08:30:09 PDT 2004

* Pat LaVarre <p.lavarre at ieee.org>
*
Takeshi Kohda -san:

> The mt fuji server had been shut down due to some power failure problem.
> Now it works again and the following URL is available.
>
> > ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji5/Spec/Fuji5r159.pdf

Thank you!

Just now I fetched 5,539,903 bytes.

Thanks also to the fellow t10.org subscriber who mailed me a
(byte-for-byte identical) copy directly.

> Sorry for the inconvenience.

No inconvenience.  I thank you for the service of keeping this large
draft available on the web.  As I'm sure you know, these drafts
contribute greatly to the accuracy of the t10.org MMC series of texts,
thus to the compatibility of the device firmware written to comply with
unobvious interpretations of those texts.

Pat LaVarre

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org