SPC sense data problem

Ralph Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Mon May 3 10:30:15 PDT 2004

<x-flowed>
* Ralph Weber <roweber at ieee.org>
*
There was an attempt to conserve wording by using cross references.
This clearly has produced unintended side effects.

I have made a note to define the INFORMATION and COMMAND-SPECIFIC
INFORMATION field definitions to eliminate the cross references
|from the fixed format to the descriptor format. The change will
appear in SPC-3 r19.

Thanks for pointing this problem out.

.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org