correct dialin - Conference call for Trusted Send/Receive commands

Steven Sletten Steven.Sletten at sun.com
Tue Jun 15 11:25:18 PDT 2004

* Steven Sletten <Steven.Sletten at Sun.COM>
*

--Boundary_(ID_noUToF83WEo73N+FuAhEyg)

I mistakenly sent the incorrect dial-in number for this call. Please use
the correct number below.

I would like to hold a conference call to discuss the proposed Trusted
Send/Receive commands proposal. The call will be held during the
regularly scheduled TCG Storage System Work Group meeting. I hope you
can make it on such short notice since we would like to have this
discussion before the TCG face-to-face meeting next week.

Thursday, 17 June 2004,
02:00pm EDT, 1:00pm CDT, 12:00pm MDT, 11:00am PDT

dial-in 866 279 4742
passcode 255 5580

The proposal has been posted to the T10 site as 04-140r0. Ralph Weber
has also sent me some comments on the proposal. I have attached both as
a convenience.

Agenda for TCG-T10 conference

o Introductions

o Addional agenda items

o Discussion to clarify TCG SSWG intent and working relationships.
  - T10 standardization process
  - TCG Charters
  - Release/sharing of TCG confidential information with T10
  - Conference calls and meetings.

o Definition of Trusted Commands
  -SERVICE ACTIONS vs. new Command Op codes
  - 12 byte CDBs vs. 16 byte CDBs

o Discuss if the Trusted Command should be new standard referred to by
SPC-3 or included in a new clause within FCP.
  - Time frame to develop
  - Which version of SPC?

Thanks,
Steve