Results of SAS Protocol Teleconference Call - June 2, 2004
lohmeyer at t10.org
Thu Jun 3 10:28:38 PDT 2004
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
A SAS Protocol teleconference call was held Thursday, June 2, 2004 from 8:00 am -- 12:28 pm CDT. George Penokie of IBM provided the audio bridge and Jim Coomes of Seagate provided the WebEx session.
The following people participated on the call:
2. SAS-1.1, ST_T (transport layer for SSP target ports) state machines (04-137) [Evans]
There was an extensive review of Mark Evans 04-137r0 proposal on SAS-1.1, ST_T (transport layer for SSP target ports) state machines. The results of this review will appear in revision 1.
3. Next Meeting
The next SAS Protocol teleconference will be Monday June 14, 2004 at 10:00 am CDT. George Penokie agreed to host the audio bridge and Jim Coomes agreed to host the WebEx session. Notices will be posted to the T10 reflector.
John Lohmeyer Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
LSI Logic Corp. Voice: +1-719-533-7560
4420 ArrowsWest Dr. Cell: +1-719-338-1642
Colo Spgs, CO 80907
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10