March MMC WG Meeting

Masaetsu Takahashi tak at shinyoko.ricoh.co.jp
Mon Feb 16 18:09:46 PST 2004

* Masaetsu Takahashi <tak at shinyoko.ricoh.co.jp>
*
Hi MMC folks,

There are two replies to Bill's proposal to MMC meeting schedule change
(to March 12); one in favor and one not in favor

We should fix the schedule as soon as possible because the date is
approaching and international traveling needs early reservation.
Anyway, I am in favor of having meeting in later in March, however,
having it in T10 week also works for me.

Regards,
Masaetsu Takahashi

In message <5.1.0.14.2.20040204141308.028d7ce0 at pop.tjnelson.com>

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org