Meeting to discuss jitter and signal quality on Tuesday, 03/09?

Bill Ham bill_ham at ix.netcom.com
Mon Feb 16 13:29:02 PST 2004

* Bill Ham <bill_ham at ix.netcom.com>
--------------016E2886EDEFF6509CC70262

Hi folks,

Interest has been expressed in determining what would be needed to allow
SAS to simply reference the methodologies in the FC document, MJSQ
(Methodologies for Jitter and Signal Quality specification) for the SAS
requirements that apply.  Since SAS is already based on these basic
methodologies it probably is not a huge issue but since SAS uses spread
spectrum and scrambling some minor changes are probably desireable.

In any case, to establish a direction to bring this to a conclusion, I
would like to have a meeting on Tuesday PM of the next T10 week.  This
would be a study group with output probably aimed at SAS 1.1.  I will be
giving a summary of the MJSQ methodologies.  The meeting space and time
appear to be available since MMC is not being held.  However, some
indication of the likely attendence is needed before formally scheduling
this meeting .

Therefore, please respond to me or to the reflector if you think that
you could make this meeting at 1:30 PM (more or less) in Dana Point on
March 09, 2004.

Cheers, Bill

--------------016E2886EDEFF6509CC70262

begin:vcard
n:Ham;Bill
tel;pager:978 828-9102
tel;cell:978 828-9102
tel;fax:978 470-0321
tel;home:978 475-6850
tel;work:978 828-9102
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;92 Wildwood Road;Andover;MA;01810;
version:2.1
email;internet:bill_ham at ix.netcom.com
note;quoted-printable:Please use 978 475-6850 (home/home office)=0D=0A if cell does not work
x-mozilla-cpt:;-5168
fn:Bill Ham
end:vcard