Preempting in Persistent Reservations and other questions on Persistent Reservations

Ralph O. Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Tue Feb 10 19:43:57 PST 2004

* "Ralph O. Weber" <roweber at ieee.org>
*
Burn,

It looks like Kevin is telling you to get a copy of:

http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/drafts/spc3/spc3r17.pdf

All the best,

.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org