SAT revision 01a posted to T10 website

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Thu Dec 16 00:42:41 PST 2004

* "Sheffield, Robert L" <robert.l.sheffield at intel.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4E34B.350FD2DA

I have posted SAT-r01a on the T10 website. This revision contains many
changes identified over the last few meetings during review of the
draft.

You will be able to find the new revision posted at:
<http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/drafts/sat/sat-r01a.pdf>
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/drafts/sat/sat-r01a.pdf=20

Regards,=20
Bob Sheffield=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4E34B.350FD2DA

 SAT revision 01a posted to T10 website I have posted SAT-r01a on the T10 = website. This revision contains many changes identified over the last = few meetings during review of the draft. You will be able to find the new = revision posted at: http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/drafts/sat/sat-r01a.pdf= Regards,
Bob Sheffield

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4E34B.350FD2DA--