sbc2r10 and a few updated proposals

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) elliott at hp.com
Sun Sep 14 15:54:45 PDT 2003

* "Elliott, Robert (Server Storage)" <elliott at hp.com>
*
Now available on http://www.t10.org/new.htm:

SBC-2 revision 10
=================
Incorporated the following changes:
a) Corrected header levels for power conditions model section
b) 03-243r2 Optional INQUIRY processing before entering task set (George
Penokie, IBM)
c) Correct byte numbers in REBUILD (32), XDWRITE EXTENDED (64), and
XPWRITE (32)

On 6 November after the T10 Plenary we will be holding an editing
session on SBC-2.  Please review it and submit comments beforehand (.fdf
format is best) if you cannot attend in person.

03-271r1 SAM-3 SPC-3 FCP-3 Obsolete untagged tasks
Updates per the CAP WG, plus changes I_T_L_x nexus to I_T_L_Q nexus
where appropriate, and adds in the proposed changes for FCP-3.

03-316r1 SPC-3 Mode Page Policy VPD page
Converted from a mode page to a VPD page and added the "default"
descriptor support suggested in the CAP WG.

Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com
https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org