Unknow command 0x23

Ondrej Hart leguanolog at seznam.cz
Thu Oct 16 09:34:55 PDT 2003

* =?us-ascii?Q?Ondrej=20Hart?= <leguanolog at seznam.cz>
*
Dear T10

I am developing a Mass storage device and using SCSI Block Commands - 2 and using standard Windows XP driver. After initializition Host send me Inquiry command, and then send me command with code 0x23, but command 0x23 is specified as reserved! What command is this and where find information about it??

And second question: Is it really necessary to support all mode page? If no please write witch is only option and witch is require.

I need using only read and write command and my device will de a simple IDE disk reader.

Best Reagrds
Ondra Hart

Èím zaèít koupi ojetého vozu? http://ad2.seznam.cz/redir.cgi?instance=62698%26url=http://www.auto-plus.cz/faq.php

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org