SAS-1.1 Open Timeout timer has not expired

Fred Dutton fred.dutton at qlogic.com
Tue Nov 18 09:21:12 PST 2003

* Fred Dutton <fred.dutton at qlogic.com>
*
Hi Shogo,

I think the port layer state machines (PL_OC and PL_PM) in device[A] are responsible for resolving the failure to receive an
OPEN_ACCEPT or OPEN_REJECT. You will notice that the Link Layer state machine state SL_CC1:ArbSel has a "Stop Arb" input that can be
used to resolve situation.

Regards,

Fred Dutton
Fred Dutton