Mt.Fuji Ver.5 Rev.1.5 is available

takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
Wed May 28 20:27:26 PDT 2003

* takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
I have found a mistake in the document and fixed it.
I'm sorry if you already downloaded the file. Please re-download the latest
one.
(The file name is same but the timestamp of the cover page is "May 29, 2003
12:05 pm".)

Please let me know if you also find an error in the document.
---
Takeshi Kohda

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org