Survey on May T10 Meeting Site

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Thu May 8 08:41:38 PDT 2003

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*

Posted for Zane Daggett <zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com>, the May 2003 T10 meeting host:

 Below is a link to a website for a survey I have posted on Survey Monkey.  Please take a moment to fill out this survey.  It will greatly help me to make adjustments to future meetings hosted by Hitachi Cable Manchester.

By copy of this message I am asking our Chair to make an announcement regarding this survey during the opening of the Plenary.

The creator of this survey is prone to miss spell a few words every now and again.  So be kind.

 http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=25526208252

Zane Daggett
 Vice President
 Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc.
 900 Holt Ave
 Manchester, NH 03109
 (800) 772-0116 x 236  office
 (801) 383-9074 fax

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
 immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This e-mail
 transmission and any attachment (s) may contain confidential information.
 The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to
 whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from your
 files if you are not the intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance.
 Copyright 2002 Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org