MMC WG Meeting Announcement: 13 March 2003

Bmcferrin at aol.com Bmcferrin at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 05:15:58 PST 2003

* Bmcferrin at aol.com
*

--part1_143.be64888.2b98a40e_boundary

MMC Working Group - Wednesday 13 March 2003
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

T10 Meeting Week at:
Crown Plaza
7800 Alpha Road
Dallas, Texas

Hosted by: Texas Instruments, Paul Aloisi

Special Notes:
1) Beginning Monday, 3 March 2003, I have been trying to post the
MMC4R01G.  The website does not respond.  So far, I have gotten no
response to my requests for help.  The file will be available during the
meeting.

2) This meeting has been authorized by INCITS T10 and will be conducted
under the NCITS rules. Ad hoc meetings take no final actions, but
prepare recommendations for approval by the NCITS task group. The voting
rules for the meeting are those of the parent committee, INCITS T10. For
the ad hoc, other than straw votes, the voting rules are: one vote per
participating company.

3) The minutes of this meeting will be posted to the the T10 Reflector
and will be included in the next T10 committee mailing. Attendance at a
working group meeting does not count toward minimum attendance
requirements for T10 membership. Working group meetings are open to any
person or company to attend and to express their opinion on the subjects
being discussed.

Draft Agenda:
1.0 Opening Remarks

2.0 Introductions

3.0 Document Distribution

4.0 Call for Patents

5.0 Approval of Agenda

6.0 Old Business
None

7.0 New Business
Final new proposals for MMC-4.
Review the MMC-4 draft revision 1g.

8.0 Review of Action Items

9.0 Future Meeting Schedule
May 2003 meeting planning.

10.0 Adjournment

Regards,
Bill McFerrin, (CD Edge, Inc) for Philips Electronics, NA