MMC WG Meeting, 8 and 9 July

Bmcferrin at aol.com Bmcferrin at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 06:22:30 PDT 2003

* Bmcferrin at aol.com
*

--part1_167.2295469e.2c319396_boundary

Members:
The next MMC WG meeting will be held at the Wyndham in Colorado Springs.
Our only agenda item is to continue review of the MMC-4 draft.  MMC4R02A
has been on the t10 website since 9 June.  It contains changes discussed
during the May meeting.  I will post additional corrections in MMC4R02B
by 3 July.

Kind Regards,
Bill McFerrin, Philips