sas-r04a now available

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Mon Jun 23 17:36:07 PDT 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C339E8.99F844E4

SAS revision 4a is now available on  <http://www.t10.org/new.htm>
http://www.t10.org/new.htm.  This version has change bars from revision
4.=20

The changes from revision 4 are listed in 03-223r0.pdf (including the
1600 mV change).  Rather than handle them as public review comments,
we'll just initiate another public review.

The plan is, after the July T10 meeting:=20
a) release SAS-1 revision 5 without change bars to INCITS public review =

b) release SAS-1 revision 5 equivalent to ISO for international ballot=20
c) release SAS-1.1 revision 0 with any changes approved at the July T10
meeting=20

--=20
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com=20
Hewlett-Packard Industry Standard Server Storage Advanced Technology=20
 <https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott>
https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C339E8.99F844E4

 sas-r04a now available SAS revision 4a is now available on = http://www.t10.org/new.htm.  This version has change bars from revision = 4. The changes from revision 4 are listed = in 03-223r0.pdf (including the 1600 mV change).  Rather than = handle them as public review comments, we'll just initiate another = public review. The plan is, after the July T10 = meeting:
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com