SAS revision 4 errata

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Mon Jun 23 13:28:22 PDT 2003

There's one other exit arc in the bottom left you might have missed.
COMINIT Transmitted causes a transition from SP0 into SP1.  SP1
looks for both COMSAS Detected and COMINIT Detected.

> Suggested Fix:
> Change 6.7.3.3.3 to:
> "Transition SP2:OOB_NoCOMSATimeout to SP0:OOB_COMINIT"
>
> Change figure to reflect this change:
> Delete arrow SP2 to SP4,
> Add arrow SP2 to SP0 with COMINIT Detected.

I agree with Mark's suggestion - only the typo from SP3 to SP4
needs to change.

Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com
https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org