February Mt. Fuji meeting date change

Mike Ito mike at yfl.fujitsu.com
Wed Jan 29 00:07:33 PST 2003

* Mike Ito <mike at yfl.fujitsu.com>
*
--Multipart_Wed_Jan_29_17_07_32_2003

February Mt.Fuji meeting will be held as follows.

Date:     February 21st (Fri), 2003
Time:     9:00AM - 5:00PM
Location: Yamagata Fujitsu Limited,
          #1 Conference room
          5400-2 Higashine-kou,
          Higashine-shi, Yamagata-pref,
          999-3701, JAPAN

I attached you a map to get you to Yamagata Fujitsu Limited from Tokyo
area and Narita, Hotel list is below. If you attend this meeting,
please send me your name,company name and e-mail address until Feb 14th.
Every attendance must be register please. => Send to mike at yfl.fujitsu.com

Best regards,
Masahiro Ito,
Yamagata Fujitsu Limited,

+-----
  Attached is a map to get you to the Yamagata Fujitsu Limited.

<Directions to YFL from JR Tokyo station>
  You may use YAMAGATA-shinkansen from JR Tokyo station.
  If you stay Tendo-city, you get off JR Tendo-station. It's about 3hours
  from Tokyo. The YFL building is located 15 minutes drive distance from
  Tendou city. You may use taxi.
  Otherwise you stay Higashine-city, you get off JR Sakuranbo-Higashine
  station. It's about 8 minutes from JR Tendo-station by Yamagata-shinkansen.
  If you take bound for JR Shinjyo station, you do not need change train to
  go Tendo or Higashine station.
  The YFL building is located 9 minutes drive distance from Higashine city.
  You may use taxi.
  You will be required to sign in to get Visitor badge at entrance.

  More information to see attachment of map.
  I recommend to stay Tendo city. It's good for your staying. There is a lot
  of traditional thing.

<Hotel>
  My recommendation are two city to stay near YFL.

  1) Tendo city
     Tendo-city is about 15 minutes(7 miles)to YFL.
     ==> See below.

  2) Higashine city
     Higashine-city is about 9 minutes(4 miles).

  There are nice hot springs for both city.

  If you have questions please let me know.

Notice:
==> Now snowing season in Yamagata. There are snow a lot sometimes.

Best Regards,
Masahiro Ito
Fujitsu Limited,
Yamagata Fujitsu Limited,

Hotel list for Tendo-city

Takinoyu Hotel
http://www.takinoyu.com/  [Japanese page only]
TEL +81-23-654-2211
Hot springs

Futamikan [Hot Springs]
http://www.catvy.ne.jp/~futami/ [Japanese/English page]
TEL +81-23-653-5181
FAX +81-23-653-5153
Hot springs

Hotel View Kuroda
TEL +81-23-654-1515
Hot springs

Hotel Kinokawa
TEL +81-23-653-4475
None Hot springs

Park Hotel
TEL +81-23-654-0456

Central Hotel
TEL +81-23-654-8822

More information
http://www.mmy.ne.jp/tendospa/

  If you would like to stay Higashine-city please let me know.
And I can help you for make a reservation if you like. Please
contact me.

---
Masahiro Ito, Yamagata Fujitsu Limited
E-Mail:mike at yfl.fujitsu.com
FONE:+81-237-43-7150(DID) FAX:+81-237-43-7155

*** The map did not survive the T10 Reflector software. Please
*** contact Mike Ito <mike at yfl.fujitsu.com> if your require the
*** map.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org