SAS SMP PHY CONTROL function: PPTV and programmed link rate fields

Hoglund, Tim thoglund at lsil.com
Thu Jan 23 14:05:06 PST 2003

* "Hoglund, Tim" <thoglund at lsil.com>
*
I recommend option 3 (set xyz bits in PHY CONTROL request byte 11).

I would prefer that these fields be nominally writeable and not require
additional DISCOVER bits -- if an expander doesn't support the writing of
these fields it could return an appropriate TBD Function Result.

TimH

Tim.Hoglund at lsil.com
719/533-7450 (Voice)
719/533-7480 (Fax)