SAS Target port transfer tag and first burst DATA frames

George Penokie gop at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 23 07:37:24 PST 2003

* George Penokie <gop at us.ibm.com>
*

Initiator's should set this to 0xFFFF until the target tells them otherwise
in a Xfer_Rdy frame.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

                      "Bill Galloway"
                      <BillG at breatech.c        To:       <Elliott at hp.com>, <t10 at t10.org>
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: SAS Target port transfer tag and first burst DATA frames
                      owner-t10 at t10.org

                      01/22/2003 07:09
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      BillG

* "Bill Galloway" <BillG at breatech.com>
*
I think we should require the initiator to set it to FFFFh for first burst
write data.

Bill Galloway
BREA Technologies, Inc.
BillG at breatech.com