January Mt. Fuji meeting minutes

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Tue Jan 21 04:28:33 PST 2003

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*

Hi all,

I can get the same meeting room just before WG6-Fuji joint.
So I would like to hold Group 3 timeout study meeting from 13:00 to 14:30
at 1/28.
This is informal meeting to brush up my proposal.

I get a comment from Tokumitsu-san that if OPC is performed at a Write
command, it will take long time. So how to handle such possible adjustment
time.
I have 2 ideas:
1. It should cause timeout error. then what is the error code?
2. OPC or some calibration should be an exception. Because it is very rare
case and it can be avoided using Send OPC command so on.

If possible, please attend this meeting just before WG6-Fuji joint.

Best regards,

Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.

                      takeshi_kohda at post.pi
                      oneer.co.jp                  $B08 at h(J:     ai.takaharu at jp.panasonic.com
                      $BAw?.<T(J:                      cc:       t10 at t10.org, gfry at roxio.com, mtfuji5 at avc-pioneer.com
                      owner-mtfuji5 at avc-pio        $B7oL>(J:     Re: January Mt. Fuji meeting minutes
                      neer.com

                      2003/01/21 20:33
                      mtfuji5 $B$XJV?.$7$F$/(J

Sorry everyone, I made same mistake twice.
I carelessly used the copy of my previous email that has a typo.
---
Takeshi Kohda

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org