February SAS WG

George Penokie gop at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 20 12:54:01 PST 2003

* George Penokie <gop at us.ibm.com>
*

Bob,

I don't like the idea of changing dates after the group has agreed to them.
It's hard enough getting dates that don't conflict without moving them
around after they have been agreed to. I have a problem moving it because
the week after is Fibre Channel and I would lose a day in the office
getting ready for those meetings if SAS is moved.  I also recall some other
people had problems with Wednesday.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

                      "Sheffield, Robert
                      L"                         To:       "T10 Reflector" <t10 at t10.org>
                      <robert.l.sheffield        cc:
                      @intel.com>                Subject:  February SAS WG
                      Sent by:
                      owner-t10 at t10.org

                      01/20/2003 01:51 PM

* "Sheffield, Robert L" <robert.l.sheffield at intel.com>
*
Intel has volunteered to host the February SAS WG LB Resolution meeting in
Chandler, AZ on Tuesday and Wednesday February 25 and 26 from 9:00 AM to
7:00 PM both days. This will help participants avoid travelling on Sunday.
Please let me know if this presents a problem for anyone planning to
attend.

Also, please RSVP so we can arrange appropriately sized facilities, etc.

I'll follow up with Hotel info, directions, etc., once arrangements are in
place.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob Sheffield