February SAS WG

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Mon Jan 20 11:51:09 PST 2003

* "Sheffield, Robert L" <robert.l.sheffield at intel.com>
*
Intel has volunteered to host the February SAS WG LB Resolution meeting in Chandler, AZ on Tuesday and Wednesday February 25 and 26 from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM both days. This will help participants avoid travelling on Sunday. Please let me know if this presents a problem for anyone planning to attend.

Also, please RSVP so we can arrange appropriately sized facilities, etc.

I'll follow up with Hotel info, directions, etc., once arrangements are in place.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob Sheffield
Intel Corporation - CH6-333