From Embassy Suites to Portland airport

Simpson, Cris cris.simpson at intel.com
Mon Jan 13 15:31:45 PST 2003

* "Simpson, Cris" <cris.simpson at intel.com>
*

To get to PDX from the Embassy Suites:

   Exit hotel lot to the right, down hill (by parking deck).
      Turn right (only) at bottom of hill to middle of three lanes.

   Cross Scholls Ferry to 217-N ramp directly in front of you.

   Take 217 N about 4 miles to US-26 E    (Exit on right)

   Stay on 26E, moving to RIGHT lane as you pass Zoo exit

   Stay RIGHT through tunnel as your lane enters I-405 S, and then about 1/4
mile to  I-5 NORTH

   Stay in RIGHT LANE over bridge* and take RIGHT exit for I-84 E    (#300B
?)

   Follow I-84 E for about four miles and take right exit (#8 ?)  to I-205
NORTH

   Stay on I-205 N (2d lane from Right to avoid traffic)  about three miles

   Airport EXIT  (#24A ?) on right

* If the weather is clear, the big pointy mountain ahead is Mt. Hood.  The
stumpy one to your left is Mt. St. Helens - watch where you're going...

NOTE: Exit numbers _could_ be wrong - use the names to be sure

Cris

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org