From Embassy Suites to Portland airport
cris.simpson at intel.com
Mon Jan 13 15:31:45 PST 2003
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* "Simpson, Cris" <cris.simpson at intel.com>
To get to PDX from the Embassy Suites:
Exit hotel lot to the right, down hill (by parking deck).
Turn right (only) at bottom of hill to middle of three lanes.
Cross Scholls Ferry to 217-N ramp directly in front of you.
Take 217 N about 4 miles to US-26 E (Exit on right)
Stay on 26E, moving to RIGHT lane as you pass Zoo exit
Stay RIGHT through tunnel as your lane enters I-405 S, and then about 1/4
mile to I-5 NORTH
Stay in RIGHT LANE over bridge* and take RIGHT exit for I-84 E (#300B
Follow I-84 E for about four miles and take right exit (#8 ?) to I-205
Stay on I-205 N (2d lane from Right to avoid traffic) about three miles
Airport EXIT (#24A ?) on right
* If the weather is clear, the big pointy mountain ahead is Mt. Hood. The
stumpy one to your left is Mt. St. Helens - watch where you're going...
NOTE: Exit numbers _could_ be wrong - use the names to be sure
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10